Today we are spotlighting Mariana Barbosa of ECO. ECO is a digital journal that brings together an innovative technology platform for independent journalism and close to readers. This episode is powered by UpGuard.com, UpGuard's discovery engine brings visibility to complex IT environments, enabling teams to quickly identify risk, confirm compliance and make business safer. Connect with us at womenintechshow.com. Tweet @womenintechshow and @EspreeDevora
Don't miss out on the next #womenintech podcast episode, get notified by signing up here womenintechshow.com or by texting "womenintech" to (310) 872-2423
Women in Tech Feature: Mariana Barbosa "An Innovative Technology Platform for Independent Journalism"
#womenintech Show is powered by UpGuard.com, UpGuard's discovery engine brings visibility to complex IT environments, enabling teams to quickly identify risk, confirm compliance and make business safer.
#womenintech Show is a WeAreTech.fm production.
To support our podcast go to http://womenintechshow.com/believe
To be featured on the podcast go to http://womenintechshow.com/feature
Host, Espree Devora https://twitter.com/espreedevora Guest, Mariana Barbosa of ECO email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariana-barbosa-b5848010/
In LA? Here’s some awesome resources for you to become immersed in the LA Tech scene - For a calendar of all LA Startup events go to, http://WeAreLATech.com To further immerse yourself into the LA Tech community go to http://wearelatech.com/vip
- ECO, https://eco.pt/
- Home Lisbon Hostel, http://www.homelisbonhostel.com/
- Chicas Poderosas, http://www.chicaspoderosas.org/
- Made of Lisboa, https://madeoflisboa.com/
- Andrew Cargill, https://twitter.com/cargix1
- Produced and Hosted by Espree Devora, http://espreedevora.com
- Story produced, Edited and Mastered by Adam Carroll, http://www.ariacreative.ca/
- Shownotes by Karl Marty, http://karlmarty.com
- Episode art created by Danielle Smith, https://twitter.com/daniellesmithut
- Music by Jay Huffman, https://soundcloud.com/jayhuffman