Don't miss out on the next #womenintech podcast episode, get notified by signing up here womenintechshow.com or by texting "womenintech" to (310) 872-2423
Women in Tech Feature: Iseult Ward "Matching Businesses With Surplus Food to Local Charities and Community Groups"
#womenintech Show is powered by UpGuard.com, UpGuard's discovery engine brings visibility to complex IT environments, enabling teams to quickly identify risk, confirm compliance and make business safer, and Hack Reactor, http://www.hackreactor.com/ The leading coding bootcamp in program quality & student outcomes.
#womenintech Show is a WeAreTech.fm production.
To support our podcast go to http://womenintechshow.com/believe
To be featured on the podcast go to http://womenintechshow.com/feature
In LA? Here’s some awesome resources for you to become immersed in the LA Tech scene - For a calendar of all LA Startup events go to, http://WeAreLATech.com To further immerse yourself into the LA Tech community go to http://wearelatech.com/vip
- FoodCloud, https://food.cloud/
- Tesco, https://www.tesco.com/
- ALDI, https://www.aldi.us/
- Zero Percent, https://www.zeropercent.us/
- Aoibheann O'Brien, https://twitter.com/obrienaoibheann
- Produced and Hosted by Espree Devora, http://espreedevora.com
- Story produced, Edited and Mastered by MKW Films, http://mkwfilms.com & Adam Carroll, http://www.ariacreative.ca/
- Shownotes by Karl Marty, http://karlmarty.com
- Episode art created by Danielle Smith, https://twitter.com/daniellesmithut
- Music by Jay Huffman, https://soundcloud.com/jayhuffman